WELCOME SOMEONE YOU SHOULD KNOW PODCAST LISTENERS
Hi, Doug Noll here!
If you are visiting this site it is because you heard my interview with Stuart Sax on the Someone You Should Know podcast.
I hope you enjoyed listening to us as much as I did talking to Stuart. He is a wonderful host who is enthusiastic about introducing you to the people and ideas that can improve your life.
As a lawyer-turned-peacemaker, I've seen how the power of emotions can transform lives, just as it can transform your life.
I have no doubt that something resonated with you that drove you here, so welcome!
- Did my story resonate with you in some way?
- Do you want to learn more about listening others into existence?
- Do you want to see why emotional competency is the critical 21st skill?
- Do you want to know how to calm any angry person or child in literally seconds?
- Did you just want to learn more about that voice you heard on the show?
Whatever the reason, I’m glad you are here.
You can find the resources I mentioned on the interview here. Pick one of these resources below to jump right in.
If you are interested in Doug facilitating a difficult conversation between you and another person for free (provided you agree to terms and conditions), go to his Difficult Conversations page here.
DOWNLOAD MY E-BOOK, HOW TO LISTEN OTHERS INTO EXISTENCE.
GET A COPY OF MY BOOK
GET THE DE-ESCALATE VIDEO COURSE
ENROLL IN MY EMOTIONAL COMPETENCY COURSES
Use Discount Code Podcast to get 50% off The Emotional Competency Courses