Hi, Doug Noll here!
If you are visiting this site it is because you heard my interview with Jason Melendez on the Talking Junk podcast.
I hope you enjoyed listening to us as much as I did talking to Jason. He is a wonderful host who is enthusiastic about introducing you to the people and ideas that can improve your life.
As a lawyer-turned-peacemaker, I've seen how the power of emotions can transform lives, just as it can transform your life.
I have no doubt that something resonated with you that drove you here, so welcome!
- Did my story resonate with you in some way?
- Do you want to learn more about listening others into existence?
- Do you want to see why emotional competency is the critical 21st skill?
- Do you want to know how to calm any angry person or child in literally seconds?
- Did you just want to learn more about that voice you heard on the show?
Whatever the reason, I’m glad you are here.
You can find the resources I mentioned on the interview here. Pick one of these resources below to jump right in.
DOWNLOAD MY E-BOOK, HOW TO LISTEN OTHERS INTO EXISTENCE.
GET A COPY OF MY BOOK
GET THE DE-ESCALATE VIDEO COURSE
ENROLL IN MY EMOTIONAL COMPETENCY COURSES
Use Discount Code Podcast to get 50% off The Emotional Competency Courses