Book Your Private Paid Difficult Conversation Here
Here Are The Legal Details
By booking a difficult conversation with Doug Noll, participants agree as follows:
- In consideration of paying $1,500, Participants agree that the conversation will be recorded but not live-streamed on social media platforms and will remain confidential.
- Participants understand that this is neither mediation, therapy, or other medical or psychological treatment and release Douglas E. Noll, his heirs, successors, and assigns from any and all liability for injury, emotional distress, mental distress, physical injury, or losses of any kind arising from his facilitation of the conversation.
- Participants hereby give, consent, and forever grant to Douglas E. Noll, his representatives, agents, licensees, marketers, and any other related parties or publishers of his promotional materials and her successors and assigns, the right to use, publish and copyright their picture, portrait or likeness, in video and film format, in whole or part, including alterations, modifications, derivations, and composite thereof, in CDs, films, advertising and similar such promotions and renditions throughout the world. This right shall include the right to combine their likeness with others and to alter their likeness by digital or other means.
- Participants also release Douglas E. Noll and such other parties from any obligation to make any payment hereunder or from any other liability incurred in connection with the use of any of the materials described above.
- Scheduling a difficult conversation and appearing on the Zoom call constitutes consent and agreement to these terms.
You will receive a confirmation email which will include the unique Zoom link for your conversation. The same email will be sent to the person you identified n the booking form. You will need that person’s email address for the booking.
As with all Zoom calls, make sure you have a good video camera and microphone, solid Internet access and bandwidth, and are in a quiet, private space. Please avoid appearing by audio only as the process works best when we can all see each other.
Here's a video of a difficult conversation
Copyright - Douglas E. Noll